The River Rogues Jazz Band
The River Rogues Jazz Band pursues the energy and soul of traditional jazz, which began in New Orleans, traveled up the Mississippi, spread throughout the U.S. and then around the world.
Formed almost twenty years ago, the Rogues have been entertaining audiences with their mix of quick-steppin’ stomps to slow moanin’ blues.
The group features both pleasing ensemble harmonies and standout solos with the likes of members
- Jim Everhart on piano
- Dave Kadwell on banjo and guitar
- David L. Wells on trombone
- Ken Huisman on clarinet and sax
- Dave Schock on trumpet
- Paul Keen on tuba
- Tom Davis on drums
Over the years The River Rogues Jazz Band has performed for impressive venues such as, but not limited to:
- The Grand Rapids Symphony Summer Outdoor Pops Series at Cannonsburg (pre-show opening act)
- The West Michigan White Caps (pre-and-post-game featured entertainment)
- The Grand Rapids Griffins (pre-game featured entertainment)
- The Lowell Showboat (featured entertainment)
- The West Shore Jazz Society Summer Series (opening act seven years running)
- The 2014 Elkhart Jazz Festival
- The Grugelfest 2014 Dixieland Band Festival in Toledo, Ohio
- The Gilmore Collection of restaurants
- Social Events for some of the largest companies in West Michigan
- Social Events for families (like yours!)
Learn more about the Rogues – check out our individual bios!